Researchers at Arizona State University have developed graph transforms for nearly all GCCFC cases. With this technology, users are able to construct a GCCFG for nearly all cases encountered in SMM architecture. Programs are represented in their entirety, but through a hierarchical framework allowing data to be found quickly and easily. This hierarchical framework captures the control-flow as well as function call information of a program in a succinct way. With this technology, inter-procedural analysis of SMM architectures is possible, paving the way for scaling memory hierarchy to hundreds of cores, allowing the hardware to be simpler, scalable, and more power-efficient.
- Software Managed Multicore architecture
- Multicore processing
- Data management
- Computer Science
- Personal Electronics
Benefits and Advantages
- Scalability – Can be tailored to fit many different types of multicore architectures.
- Low Cost – Lower overhead for system integration than competing approaches.
- Speed – Compilation time is an average of 5X faster than typical state-of-the-art code management techniques and an average of 4X faster than typical state-of-the-art stack management techniques.
- Succinct – Provides a succinct representation of programs; on average 9X smaller than other representation methods.
For more information about the inventor(s) and their research, please see
For more information about related technologies, please see