Researchers at Arizona State University have developed new software for testing CPSes devices. The program provides formal verification that theoretically proves the equipment operates safely. This innovation speeds up and improves equipment testing by allowing for more rigorous regiments in less time than conventional testing methods. The resulting data builds a more complete case for certifiers to review, thus speeding the testing and FDA certification process.
- Testing mobile health-care devices
- Developing data for FDA certification
Benefits and Advantages
- Lower Costs – Allows innovators to get new ideas to market quickly.
- More Accurate – Provides higher quality assurances that medical devices are safe.
- Retrofit – This software can provide models for existing devices and new innovations.
For more information about the inventor(s) and their research, please see
Dr. Sandeep Gupta's directory webpage